You are searching about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear, today we will share with you article about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear is useful to you.
10 Tips on How to Seduce Your Husband Successfully
Let’s face it, learning how to seduce your husband seems like a strange thing to do right? Well, not really. The problem is that he just won’t get the message unless you’re standing there completely naked and yelling “take me to bed you big stallion”. This isn’t necessarily the guy’s fault, some of them have an emotional block that doesn’t allow for the softer side of romance. It’s a bit like cutting off your finger while it’s the Super Bowl, he just won’t notice.
Here are some tips on how to seduce your husband that will work even on the most unromantic in the world.
- 1. Champagne under the stars, this is a great one to start with. After you’ve had dinner, just sneak out and put a few glasses on the carpet in the garden, ask him out and just watch his face. This is best done in the summer.
- 2. Make dinner together. Now all women know how sensual some food can be, especially if you prepare it in a slow seductive way. I’ve tried this a few times and never even had a meal so you might want to tone it down.
- 3. Book a hotel room for the weekend. When he gets home on Friday night, make sure he doesn’t have anything to do over the weekend, get in the car and go to the hotel. Treat yourself to a nice quiet meal and make sure room service has a bottle of something on ice when you get back. Be sure to order strawberries, and for a change, feed him slowly.
- 4. Go to the cinema. I’m not saying you should lie down and get dirty at the multiplex, but what I’m saying is that you can still stroke it on your arms and thighs in the dark. Every now and then, just lean in and whisper something sexy in his ear. The trick is to stay the whole movie.
- 5. Play soft music. Now we all know men love music, so put on a little show for him. You can seduce your man quite easily with a little dance to soft music. The reason the music is soft is because he will be sitting quietly so he can hear it while looking at you, this doesn’t have to be striptease, you can do this while ironing your shirt, reading the newspaper, this will cause high visual stimulation.
- 6. Send him sexy messages. This is great, I actually had a lot of fun with him while learning how to seduce my husband, he even drove home on his lunch break because of some of the comments I sent him.
- 7. Snacking. Now this may seem a bit OTT but playful nibbling can really turn him on, just wait until he gets out of the shower or shaves, go up to him and hug him from behind and give him a little bite on the top of his back. Just remember with this one, it’s not too hard.
- 8. Clothing. Get a skirt that’s shorter than your usual and wear a barbell, sit across from him while he’s watching TV and slowly open and close your legs. Enough has been said about this.
- 9. Send a photo. If you’re a brave guy, you can always send him a naked picture of yourself on your cell phone with a caption that says something like “I love you this much.” Two things with this – make sure you put his name in the message (in case he thinks you’re having an affair) and always make sure you send it to the right number.
- 10. Massage it. There’s nothing a guy loves more than a massage, but make sure you’re in complete control. Don’t let him touch you until you’re done with what you’re doing, by which time his blood will be pumping so hard you’ll feel it in every part of his body.
These are just some of the tips for learning how to seduce your husband, there are others. Just remember during any seduction technique, you are the one in control, if he gets too hard too quickly, it’s up to you to slow him down and get him back to your speed.
Video about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
You can see more content about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
If you have any questions about Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
way Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
tutorial Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear
Why Can I Hear My Blood Flowing In My Ear free
#Tips #Seduce #Husband #Successfully