You are searching about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House, today we will share with you article about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House is useful to you.
Tiny House Feng Shui
I just spent months and months cleaning up my mess. My “yes” field is tiny compared to my “no” field, and my “maybe” field is huge. Now I’m ready to downsize and move into my brand new tiny house. How will I feel and how to feng shui my tiny house? Will I feel constricted and diminished? Will the smallness of my space be too yin? Will a tight short inhibit qi? Will the eight castles of my bagua be strong enough to deal with the problems of my life? Will my sense of refuge and shelter provide a solid enough foundation to ascend to the Tao holon of self-fulfilment? Tiny house feng shui is my new challenge, and my spatial concepts will have to be microscopic compared to my lifelong obsession with lots of space.
The small house is the newest phenomenon in our housing culture. It is the complete opposite of the trend towards mega villas in recent years. This modern development is very much a manifestation of the yin and yang spectrum of opposites. Having reached excess with mega mansions and mega malls, we reach a tipping point or a reversal syndrome that calls for the opposite.
Assuming we’ve found the perfect place to anchor our tiny house, we need to figure out how to implement the attributes of the dragon’s lair, i.e. the position of the armchair. Is there any elevation, we ask, or perhaps some tall trees that could serve as protection and thus symbolize the black turtle in the back? Wavy bushes or a low fence can be a green dragon and a white tiger on the left and right. An open view to the red Phoenix can be anything from a birdbath to a fountain, a small rock garden or a flower bed. Our Ming Tang or bright hall could be a small verandah with a step and perhaps a retractable awning to provide a sense of shelter and shelter.
Now that we have found or created the perfect environment, we want to consult our checklist for small home feng shui considerations:
• Draw a simple floor plan and overlay the bagua grid. The simple rectangle or square of a tiny house is a feng shui plus.
• Take photos standing in the doorway and looking in and out. In a two-dimensional image, you will better see where qi might be blocked and what might be useful as a good focal point.
• The electronic age favors living in small houses. Digitize as much as possible, i.e. files, documentation, receipts and receipts as well as photos and store it all in the clouds.
• Lights – a key design feature – will shape our sense of space. Decorative lighting can be installed for special effects. Indirect lighting suggests additional space and can be dimmed for ambient needs.
• A monochromatic color scheme will make a small space appear larger. Textures and shape can be used to incorporate all five elements.
• Mirrors, a favorite feng shui option, can be cleverly used to reflect light, outside view or just to double the interior space.
• What about memories and memorabilia? Rotate the display of small items seasonally or around the holidays. They could be photographed and put into memory.
• Don’t forget your Tao connections, a pebble from hiking, a twig from a pine forest, a shell from the beach. A jade plant or lucky bamboo will activate your wealth corner. Succulents are all the rage and come in many miniature versions.
• For your relationship corner, try some miniature rose quartz tea lights or a small frame with the Chinese character for “Double Happiness.”
• Check your sensory perceptions and make sure all your senses are engaged. A small Bluetooth speaker or even Alexa will allow sounds to stream, and an incense or essential oil diffuser will bring olfactory pleasure.
• In a small window garden or on the fence of your front porch, you can grow delicious herbs, an aromatic boon for soup in your mini-stove.
• A small chair in your entryway will support your career goals and don’t forget your guards. A few planters or urns with flowers or miniature trees will symbolize the guardians of your treasures in a small abode.
Video about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
You can see more content about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
If you have any questions about How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
way How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
tutorial How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House
How To Plant A Flower Bed In Front Of House free
#Tiny #House #Feng #Shui