You are searching about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way, today we will share with you article about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way is useful to you.
Artificial Intelligence in Smart Cities – How Does It Make the City Smarter?
Smart cities are cities that use various types of electronic IoT to collect data and then use that data to effectively manage assets and resources. Pune is a smart city located in India; citizens living in Pune do not have to rely on traditional forms of communication with their local utility and service bodies. This removed the pain of traveling to local administrative departments and completely eliminated the need for long waits and registration processes. Pune Municipal Cooperation (PMC) uses artificially intelligent chatbots to help these processes.
Here are some ways we can use AI to make cities smarter:
1. Chatbots they have proven to be very useful in government sector management leading to simple and efficient work processes. Each smart city is designed to solve a specific problem, and therefore each smart city has different missions and goals. In the context of India, a mission has been launched to develop and establish 100 smart cities to ensure a sustainable environment and infrastructure for its residents. It is physically impossible for human agents to process even a large amount of queries. It is clear that there is a disconnect between the population and the local authority in many towns and cities. In this case, automation can solve some of the common everyday obstacles.
Artificial intelligence can be used to understand everyday communication patterns. Between phone calls and chats, there is a trend for consumers and clients to prefer using chatbots. Even popular retail brands have started using AI chatbots as part of their conversational marketing efforts to provide a personalized experience to their customers. This not only contributes to customer retention, but is more likely to convert an inquiry into a deal.
2. Adaptive traffic signals they have been applied in cities such as Los Angeles, San Antonio and Pittsburgh. These technologies use real-time data to change traffic light timers to adjust traffic flow. This improved travel times for city residents by 10 percent, and in some areas with outdated traffic signals by 50 percent. Better traffic flow not only makes driving safer and more enjoyable, but can also have enormous economic importance. The Texas Transportation Institute estimated the cost of traffic congestion at $87.2 billion in wasted fuel and lost productivity.
City traffic can definitely affect the improvement of our lives. Better traffic flow and sensors could improve public transportation like taxis, Uber, Lyft, and buses. This would directly affect the availability of app-based taxi services which tend to have high prices based on traffic conditions and availability of taxis. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority and others use real-time information to make accurate arrival time predictions available to the public. This is a game changer and something only smart cities can pull off!
3. Surveillance and security will play a major factor in smart cities in the future. Nvidia predicts that around 1 billion security cameras will be in use worldwide by 2020. While the deployment of security cameras has fueled debate about privacy and the militarized state, the presence of cameras has also improved public safety, reduced crime rates, and caught terrorists. Unfortunately, the number of cameras will produce far more data than human operators will be able to manage. Machine learning and artificial intelligence will help improve facial recognition, tracking and other aspects of security detection.
Government agencies are now developing means to train AI systems to recognize specific objects and activities in images. Research was conducted for real-time monitoring of multiple video feeds through the Deep Intermodal Video Analytics project, led by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity. Nvidia is also developing a metropolis platform designed to use AI for deep learning to aid in analysis.
4. Water and electricity managed resources are important in a smart city. AI can be used to rationalize energy and water consumption. Google claims that artificial intelligence has reduced power requirements in its data centers by 40 percent. Cities are now using smart grids to better manage energy. Solar-powered microgrids can be used in airports as demonstrated in the city of Chattanooga, Tennesee. AI is also being applied to water metering to suppress excess water and find leaks.
5. Public safety can completely revolutionize if law enforcement agencies apply predictive modeling and AI framework to check criminal databases. License plate reader technology can also be used by law enforcement to track down stolen cars and identify expired registrations. Of course, there are privacy concerns when using predictive policing systems; nobody wants a sci-fi police state like Steven Speilberg’s Minority Report! Much work needs to be done before these technologies can be used effectively for the public.
There is huge potential for AI to change the lives of smart city dwellers. The US and China have already implemented most of these technologies in various countries and cities. It will only be a matter of time before other countries adopt these technologies to improve the lives of their citizens.
Video about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
You can see more content about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
If you have any questions about Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
way Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
tutorial Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way
Driving With The Flow Of Traffic Is The Best Way free
#Artificial #Intelligence #Smart #Cities #City #Smarter